Daylight savings time might be ending this weekend, but savings season at the Newcastle Inn is just ramping up. Days get shorter and nights longer, the leaves have fallen, but the beauty and tranquility of the coast of Maine remains year-round. You’ll find solitude at the beach, a quiet serenity on the hiking trails, and best-of-all, fewer people to contend with at shops and restaurants.
Newcastle and Damariscotta, two thriving communities in mid-coast Maine, remain vibrant throughout the year. While summer and fall pulse with activity as throngs of people come to enjoy the rocky coastline, the waning months of the year dance to a different beat. It’s a coffee-by-the-fireplace kind of atmosphere. A “let’s see what’s around the next bend” kind of outlook. A time to relax, kick back, breathe deeply and assess your options.
That’s why we’re offering a “Quiet Season Savings” for guests that have more time to enjoy the simple things in life, like a walk in the woods or collecting seashells and driftwood along the shore. Savings increase the more time you have to get away. Stay 2 nights for a 5% savings, 3 nights for 10%, or 4 or more nights for 15%. Of course, you’ll still enjoy our freshly prepared breakfasts, peaceful river views, and warm hospitality. You’ll just have a few more dollars in your pocket at the end of the day to do with as you wish. Quiet Season Savings are available beginning November 9, 2020 and continue through April 25, 2021, with exceptions for the Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year’s holidays.
Perhaps you’ll want make your stay a little more special by reserving one of our packages or just adding a special treat to surprise your loved one. Here is just a sampling of the many ways you can enhance your Maine getaway this season.
- Love is in the Air Package: One dozen red roses, a box of chocolates, and a bottle of Prosecco waiting for you in your room when you arrive.
- King Eider Pub Package: Enjoy a $50.00 gift certificate to this well-love pub, 2 pint glasses, and a King Eider’s ballcap.
- Maine Made Chocolates: Feast on a box of solid French couverture chocolates. 24 pieces in a 2-tiered box.
- 6 Chocolates and a Chocolate Lobster: What could be more fun than a box of chocolates topped with a chocolate lobster?
- Cupcake 4-Pack: Choose from buttery vanilla, dark chocolate, hazelnut, or carrot cake with your choice of frostings.
- Gluten-Free Cupcake 4-Pack: For our gluten-free guests, we offer a gluten-free option of vanilla, dark chocolate, or carrot cake cupcakes all frosted to your liking.
Come enjoy the serenity of the quiet season at the Newcastle Inn. We’ll welcome you warmly and send you home refreshed.