**** Updated May 24, 2021 ****
We are able to accept reservations from residents of all states,
unless a state is restricted as determined by the Maine CDC.
Please note, if you have NOT been vaccinated
then you need to wear a mask
while using the public spaces (anything outside of your guest room)
of Newcastle Inn.
Check In Procedures
- Check in time is from 3:00 – 7:00 p.m. Due to the small window of time that we have to clean rooms between guests we are not available for early check in. Late arrival/self check in arrangements need to be made with advance notice.
- We are not able to store luggage.
- Prior to your arrival you will receive an online check in form. It is important that you complete this form PRIOR to your arrival.
We have always taken great care and pride in how we clean the inn. We had added extra steps to provide a higher level of cleaning and disinfecting. We are following the recommendations made by the CDC.
- The ice machine has been removed. If you need ice, please let us know and we will be happy to get it for you during the time that staff is at the property from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. We apologize in advance that ice is not available to you 24 hours per day.
- The self service Keurig machine, kettle for hot water, cold drinks and snacks are available. Hand sanitizer is available in this area.
- We are not able to provide cold storage for food items, leftovers, etc. at this time. The refrigerator in the guest pantry is only for the cold drinks that we provide. For those guests that need to keep medications cold we will have very small mini (emphasis on mini) refrigerators for you to use in your room during your stay.
We will continue to prepare, and serve you, breakfast each morning.
- If you are not vaccinated, please wear a mask until you are seated at your table.
- The breakfast server will wear a mask while serving.
- We will continue to have coffee and tea set up in the dining room for self service prior to the start of breakfast.
We thank you for your patience, and understanding, as we work to provide you with the best experience possible. We know that it isn’t perfect, but we are doing our best to provide you with an enjoyable experience, while keeping everyone – you our guests, and the staff safe. Working together we will all be safe and you will enjoy your visit to our beautiful part of Maine.